A unique feature of dataserv is that it owns the entire lifecycle process, thus are the only
company to offer such a “full cradle to grave” solution that is fully compliant. The weee recycling and downstream processes are managed by dataserv recycling thereby providing clients with a full suite of e-lifecycle services.
Compliance should come from a Group which takes ownership and manages the entire
process: EEE market placement reporting, asset management and reuse, recycling and producer compliance services.
The benefits are:
Imagine implementing a full design, build and marketing programme for a
potentially successful new technology, only to find that production processes
and materials usage conflicted with environmental directives, or that the
liabilities associated with recycling the equipment rendered it unmarketable.
- single source supply with all e-lifecycle services under one group vendor
- combined solution provides economies of scale
- cost reduction with assured provision at all stages
These issues are becoming increasingly important as European directives
place more and more pressure on producers to comply. Here are just a few:
Working with dataserv means that your organization is advised and forewarned of potential
issues associated with the production and marketing of high tech equipment.
- WEEE or Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment. Probably the most important
and widespread directive throughout all 29 EU and EEA member states. Any
manufacturer of Electrical Equipment is required to properly label, take back, recycle
and dispose of products and equipment. They are also responsible for
comprehensive registration and reporting throughout product lifecycles.
- EuP - Energy using Products is a new European Union directive covering product
design. It was created to guarantee that equipment has been designed to comply for
the full product lifecycle, from the acquisition of raw materials through manufacture, to
- Batteries Directive - has been in force for over 16 years. Many countries insist that
battery disposal is managed responsibly.
- Eco-Labelling - Companies are expected to promote social responsibility and
compliance in manufacturing environmentally safe products with specific labeling and
- RoHS - Restriction of Hazardous Substances. This covers electrical and electronic
equipment in all 25 European Union member states, and other countries across the
world. Producers are now required by law not to include many materials in new
It means that both you and your customers are protected from the liabilities associated with end of life recycling and disposal of product.
Your organistaion can maintain its focus on building the business, assured in the knowledge that the environment as well as the brand is protected. Compliance and success can and do go hand in hand with dataserv.
COMPLIANCE SCHEMES LICENSES